Globus EuroGoal 1000 is an indispensable ball shooting machine designed for modern soccer player training. It permits to serve goal shots, crosses and high arching shots with extreme realism.
Globus EuroGoal 1000 is extremely powerful and can shoot a ball up to a speed of 140km/h. Its shooting mechanism is exceptionally manoeuvrable and can create a lot of different trajectories with any desired spin effect.
Thanks to the Triaxial System (patented by Globus), the trainer can set the ball trajectory both vertically and horizontally and, above all, obliquely, in order to enhance the arching of the trajectory.
The secret of champions is a great number of repetitions of the correct technical movements. The limit is the time available for training. Globus EuroGoal revolutionizes training, because it permits to carry out hundreds of exercises at a very high pace and with the utmost precision in a short time.
Defender and forward player training
• Attack / defence exercises on corners.
• Attack / defence exercises on cross kicks from outside the penalty area.
• Attack/defence exercises on penalty kicks (actions on first and second goalpost).
• Attacking players exercises for learning how to score a goal on lying balls (overhead kicks, etc).
• Counter-attack exercises.
• Specific exercises for learning how to perform headers.
• Specific exercises for learning how to stop a ball thrown from a distance.
• Saving shots on target.
• Saving shots on target on the first and second goal posts.
• Saving free kicks over the wall (Top Spin efect).
• Penalty kick.
• Ball stopping on level shots and in midair.
• Clearing the ball on cross kicks and corner kicks.
• Anticipating the attacking players outside the goal posts on cross kicks and corner kicks.
• Movement speed on powerful kicks.
• Reaction time on powerful kicks/close-range shots.